Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 03-25-2014, 10:42 AM   #46
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3 T2 350 300, Kobo AuraHD Mini, Axim X50v
Also bought most of my books through Books on Board and B&N then, though my $3 Amazon credit is appreciated.

Has anyone received credit from B&N as of yet?
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:46 AM   #47
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
$132 here.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 03-25-2014, 10:51 AM   #48
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW, K-Touch, Nook GL, Sony T1, Libre Pro, K-Fire
$9.01 credit was applied to my Amazon account. I've heard nothing from B&N. I'm happy Amazon is so efficient and good at everything they do, but I really wish other ebook sellers would provide more competition.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:11 AM   #49
mewmartigan
Fanatic
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite
I got $18 and change...have no idea which books were included but I am happy with anything considering that I bought the books at that price with no intention of getting money back.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:14 AM   #50
Quake1028
Guru
Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quake1028 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See signature
$23.15 here
Quake1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:29 AM   #51
Josieb1
Wizard
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW2, KPW1, Kobo Aura, Nook Glow, Ipad Air, Ipad Mini 2, IPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I thought it only applied to people with residential addresses in the US?
At the time I bought the books I was living in the US.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:32 AM   #52
joehunt
Connoisseur forever
joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Sony 650, K3, KT, PW2
I'm happy with my $24.64

Last edited by joehunt; 03-25-2014 at 11:37 AM.
joehunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:40 AM   #53
ElspethB
Enthusiast
ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Keyboard, Samsung Galaxy Player, Nexus 7
I just received an email from Barnes & Noble. I'm getting $9.26 from B&N and was earlier notified that I'm getting $3.65 from Amazon.
ElspethB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:42 AM   #54
Catlady
Wizard
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook Lite, Libre Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I bought, well my Mother and I bought, over 400 books during that time period. I have not gone through to figure out which publisher was responsible for each book but I know that neither one of us cared about the Publisher and bought what we wanted to read. So either most of the authors we read were not sold by the major publishers or something is way off. Personally, I would like a list of the books that were included and an explination of why it ended up being what it was. They list a specific pay out per book, at the lowest level, $1 a book, I should have been well over $58
BN does show the books and how the credit was assigned--it's $3 and change for NYT best-sellers and 73 cents for other books. I'm not getting anything from Amazon, so I don't know if there's a way to find the breakdown there.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:43 AM   #55
jhowell
Zealot
jhowell can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'jhowell can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'jhowell can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'jhowell can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'jhowell can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'jhowell can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'jhowell can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'jhowell can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'jhowell can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'jhowell can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'jhowell can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: iPad 2, Kinde PW II
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
I'm happy with my $24.64
I see you edited your original post. I was going to warn you!

ETA: I think that email may be legitimate.

Last edited by jhowell; 03-25-2014 at 11:52 AM.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:47 AM   #56
joehunt
Connoisseur forever
joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joehunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Sony 650, K3, KT, PW2
never mind

Last edited by joehunt; 03-25-2014 at 12:17 PM.
joehunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:50 AM   #57
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
I got a surprising $106.83. I'm very happy with that. I hadn't kept track of any eligible books at all, and thought I might get $20 or so, so I'm happy.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:51 AM   #58
Sydney's Mom
I Bleed Cubby Blue
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Fire HDX and Samsung Tab 2 and Note 8
I got $18.25. I know I never bought an Agency bestseller (I remember truckin to the library to get the latest Steven King, cause the darn thing was $16.99. I laughed when I read there pleading that said most would be $12.99). So this must have been from hundreds of books at $3 and $4. I already bought the most expensive book I have ever bought--the Collected Novels of Jose Saramago. What else can I buy? What are you going to buy?
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:52 AM   #59
CRussel
Wizard
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Fire HDX 8.9, Fire HD8.9, Fire 7HD, Surface 2
I got $68.41, which means I was paying WAY too much for books when I first got my Kindle. And why I'm a regular in the Addicts thread.
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:58 AM   #60
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, Droid Razr Maxx HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
$132 here.
Wow, and I thought my $10.72 was cha-ching!
carld is offline   Reply With Quote