Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-07-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
Scaryfairy649
Scaryfairy649 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Kindlian Collection Issues

Hi

A while ago I came across a thread regarding Kindlian Collections that show twice as many books as there are supposed to be in the collection. This question was never answered but the thread was closed.

For interest sake I'd like to answer this question for anyone struggling in the future.

I managed to recreate this error by Manually creating collections and moving some books on my Kindle. Afterwards, I plugged my Kindle into my PC via USB cable and proceeded to do the rest. The result was that the collection title displayed 206 books when in actual fact there were only 103 within the folder.

I manually deleted ONLY the collections (but left the books as they were) then I plugged it in and did the same with Kindlian on my PC. I unplugged and refreshed my Kindle (settings - update your Kindle).

I plugged my Kindle back into my PC and created the collections via Kindlian and moved the books to their relative collections. When I uplugged and refreshed my Kindle again the correct numbers were displayed within the collection titles. i.e 103 books

Hope this helps.
Scaryfairy649 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 03:50 PM   #2
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 2012, Kindle PW2, Galaxy Tab 10.1
Wow that seems like a lot of work. I purchased Kindlian but I never use it. It does not have the ability to show the collections already on my pw2, or at least I have not been able to get it to show them, and I am not starting over.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:46 AM   #3
zamana
Connoisseur
zamana reads XML... blindfoldedzamana reads XML... blindfoldedzamana reads XML... blindfoldedzamana reads XML... blindfoldedzamana reads XML... blindfoldedzamana reads XML... blindfoldedzamana reads XML... blindfoldedzamana reads XML... blindfoldedzamana reads XML... blindfoldedzamana reads XML... blindfoldedzamana reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle PaperWhite, ASUS Nexus 7, LG Nexus 4
Kindlean was the worst piece of software that I ever had. Waste of money. That's it.
zamana is offline   Reply With Quote