Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-18-2013, 02:13 PM   #31
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I've always thought it strange that they don't have more consistency in their apps and what they offer across the board. It appears that there is a dev team for each app/program and they don't really talk.
I agree. No communication between various teams. At the very least they should have a coordinator for all the OS apps and device apps whose job it is to verify consistency. That is bad management in my opinion. They just let each team do their own thing. I'm guessing they re-invent the wheel very often!
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote