Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-24-2014, 03:54 PM   #301
vasim07
vasim07 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi, when I tried on Kobo Glo it keeps saying System Startet and the screen flashes continuously. I am using 2GB external card to write image (while writing it says the External card doesnt have enough memory and image will be truncted). I have KOBO GLO model:N613

Last edited by vasim07; 07-25-2014 at 06:45 AM.
vasim07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 02:31 PM   #302
MarekGibek
Zealot
MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Hi! Your 2GB SD card is smaller than mine It's strange but SD card sizes can differ by a few kilobytes (2GB not equals 2GB). You need to try another one.

You can safely write the same image to 4GB SD card with no risk of truncating image.

If you don't want to buy another SD card you can resize last partition of the image (make it smaller) - but you need to do it under Linux - google for loop mount and use gparted app.

Sometimes there is another problem with SD cards - they don't want to boot at all. In this case they need to be formatted with SD-Formatter first.

Last edited by MarekGibek; 08-06-2014 at 02:35 PM.
MarekGibek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 02:16 PM   #303
mostafa.dkhissi
mostafa.dkhissi began at the beginning.

Hi,
I've installed it in external SD and it works!
But kernel didn't support USB Tethering !?

thanx
mostafa.dkhissi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:16 AM   #304
chriscsh
chriscsh began at the beginning.

anyone know how to translate the power menu to other language?
chriscsh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, glo, kobo, shine, tolino