Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-30-2013, 08:06 PM   #16
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Although it seems no one here has of yet reported any problems except for ZoeRochelle, from the Apple discussions link in the first post it's apparent that many people have. Those of us who haven't can count themselves fortunate.
Because I was in the beta program, I knew it was coming, so I removed all books which were not purchased from the iBookStore, and now have only 6 remaining which I bought through iTunes. I don't much care about not being able to play with iBooks since the advent of Marvin on my phone.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:32 PM   #17
HYPE
Zealot
HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
I did upgrade to Mavericks, no problem whatsoever.
HYPE is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 10-31-2013, 12:43 AM   #18
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano, & a PC running Windows 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Mavericks has been a smooth transition for me, though it killed McAfee Antivirus (no great loss)....
I installed a new copy of Norton Internet Security 5 on the wife's new iMac with no problems.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:52 PM   #19
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
The only glitch I encountered with Mavericks is with my Logitech wireless mouse connected via a USB dongle. But that is because Logitech is dragging its feet in coming out with a solution to make their products compatible with Mavericks.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:48 PM   #20
ZoeRochelle
Sigil Addict
ZoeRochelle began at the beginning.

Device: Apple iPad 3rd Gen
Apologies I posted this and didn't respond to anyone. I had a medical issue come up and got very distracted.

Glad to know this didn't happen to any of you. I have righted my library and am considering moving to Marvin.
ZoeRochelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:18 PM   #21
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano, & a PC running Windows 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeRochelle View Post
Apologies I posted this and didn't respond to anyone. I had a medical issue come up and got very distracted.
Hope it was nothing too serious and everything is okay now. At any rate, we're glad you're back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeRochelle View Post
Glad to know this didn't happen to any of you. I have righted my library and am considering moving to Marvin.
I hear the weather in Marvin is very nice this time of year.

(Tom sneaks out the back door.)
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:26 PM   #22
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Hope it was nothing too serious and everything is okay now. At any rate, we're glad you're back.

I hear the weather in Marvin is very nice this time of year.

(Tom sneaks out the back door.)
BWAAHAHAHAHAHA! You had me laughing out loud at this one well spotted
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ibooks for mac, mavericks