Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

View Poll Results: Which type of Kindle PW you ordered
wifi 44 75.86%
3G 14 24.14%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2013, 01:46 PM   #31
pillacd
pillacd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pillacd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pillacd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pillacd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pillacd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pillacd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pillacd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pillacd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pillacd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pillacd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pillacd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook HD+, Nook STR
I owned an KK and almost never used the wireless connection. I also have a huge backlog of ebooks to get through, so WiFi is fine for me.
pillacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:18 PM   #32
Barty
Wizard
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, PW2, iPad 3
I'm amazed anyone buys the 3G at all But hey, the world is full of amazing things.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:57 AM   #33
Joern
Joern began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2)
Only WiFi, no 3G needed
Joern is offline   Reply With Quote