Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-14-2013, 11:15 PM   #1
meursault
meursault began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle for PC (probably)
Hi from California (soon to be moving to London)

I am a fairly well-known blogger in my sphere, and an aspiring writer (the key element being "aspiring," as I find it difficult to go beyond 10,000 words in any single piece of work).

I also have a gigantic library of books in mostly azw, mobi, and pdf formats (as well as associated mbp/pdr "state" files) that I really want to get round to organizing one day but have no idea how to start doing so. Though I was until recently using a Kindle, it was lost or stolen at a cafe, so now I'll be using the Kindle for PC app.
meursault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:41 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
welcome
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:19 AM   #3
meursault

Thanks!
Old 10-15-2013, 04:49 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi meursault and welcome to MobileRead.

For organizing your eBooks, check out our Calibre section. Great free software.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:04 AM   #5
meursault

Thanks for the advice cassidym.

I'm aware of Caliber and have it installed. But I don't know how to use it for the things I want it to do.