Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 09-27-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
dragoon
dragoon began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Reader
How to import VOX library into Arc

I'm a VOX user who is considering upgrading to an ARC. I have not seen anything in the literature that would tell me whether my KOBO account, with its VOX library, would be automatically accessed when I first open up an ARC.

I'm hoping SKS who has upgraded from VOX can reassure me that I won't lose my existing library.
dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I'm quite sure that it will, but why not hold off a bit for the newer Kobo Tablets? Arc7 / Arc7HD / Arc10HD
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert