Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Old 09-08-2013, 09:39 AM   #1
Yash912 began at the beginning.
Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Caravan Magazine India

Hello Everyone,
I am new to this forum, so I am really sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread or if I am not allowed to request.

I've been trying to create a recipe for caravan magazine since last two three days. I've tried all the possible combinations, but I don't seem to get it right. It would be really really nice if someone can please help me out here. Caravan is a brilliant Indian Magazine and I hope I am able to read it on my kindle.

Thank you zoo so much in advance.

The link for caravan is

Yash912 is offline   Reply With Quote