Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-15-2013, 06:40 AM   #166
mylinh
mylinh began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 600, Kobo glo, Nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearindex View Post
They probably have just pre-sold the initial stock allocated for international shipment. Mine, pre-ordered in September, changed to "Shipping Now" status today.

No serial number yet, though.

I think you are right. That might be the reason why I could not order the second one. I ordered the first one on the 9th of Oct for my niece as a gift and tried to order the second for me three days later but was not allowed to do so until yesterday.

The first one was shipped yesterday with DHL tracking number. The second one is estimated to be delivered at the beginning of November.

Last edited by mylinh; 10-15-2013 at 06:42 AM. Reason: adding more info
mylinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:41 PM   #167
fearindex
Addict
fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle(s)
My international PW2 from Amazon.com has shipped on the announced release date (15th). Tracking says "Package has left seller facility" and I have a serial number.
fearindex is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2013, 05:24 AM   #168
fearindex
Addict
fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearindex View Post
My international PW2 from Amazon.com has shipped on the announced release date (15th). Tracking says "Package has left seller facility" and I have a serial number.
It arrived.

I'll try to test and review over the weekend...
fearindex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:32 AM   #169
AniaR
Enthusiast
AniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beautyAniaR does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
I have to say I am soooo glad Amazon did not wait a few months to release the international version and that we can enjoy the new device almost right away! Thank you Amazon!!!
AniaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 01:49 AM   #170
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
Mine arrived (Japan) today on the 22nd, right on schedule. Are we the last country announced, or is there anybody in line after us?
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2013, 09:26 AM   #171
Selrond
Selrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kindle Touch
Got it today! Impressed! :-)
Selrond is offline   Reply With Quote