Old 08-31-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
mkasan
mkasan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle fire
Cant view directories on the computer

Hi Everyone,

I need your urgent help
I am using an application that created a directory on my kindle
The directory and exists and i can view the files when i am working on the kindle

However, when i connect the usb to the computer, i can see all the directories, except the one i need ....

Please help

Michael
mkasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:11 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
No, you've created a collection. Collections are not folders, and you will not see them in the file system.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 08-31-2013, 12:19 PM   #3
mkasan

So what do i need to do?
Old 08-31-2013, 12:27 PM   #4
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkasan View Post
Hi Everyone,

I need your urgent help
I am using an application that created a directory on my kindle
The directory and exists and i can view the files when i am working on the kindle
Which "application" created that directory? And how do you try to access it from the computer?

Anyway, first things first: you did not state which Kindle model you are talking about, but if it's a Kindle Fire (instead of an e-ink Kindle), as your profile suggests, then you asked in the wrong place anyway.

If you can confirm that you are indeed talking about a Kindle Fire, then a moderator will move this thread to the KF subforum.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:29 PM   #5
mkasan

Yes, it is the fire ...

I just connected a USB cable and went to the browser
Tried it on 2 computers
Old 08-31-2013, 03:03 PM   #6
mkasan