Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-22-2013, 12:11 AM   #1
Julian Saheed
Julian Saheed began at the beginning.

Device: Asus TF300T
The Valerious Chronicles free for launch.

Hi Everyone,

I am holding the official launch of Dawn of the Valiant, the first in an Epic Fantasy trilogy, this weekend.

I am hoping to gather some review for my books and am looking to offer the novel for free to all the good members of this forum. If you enjoy the story I would really appreciate a review on smashwords or amazon.

The coupon NG25G will allow you to grab Dawn of the Valiant for free on smashwords until the 19th of September.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/338868

Thanks All
Julian Saheed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:36 PM   #2
Julian Saheed
Julian Saheed began at the beginning.

Device: Asus TF300T
Huge thank you to all that downloaded the book.

Had a highly successful launch day!

For those still interested I will keep the free coupon running for some time. Happy reading!!
Julian Saheed is offline   Reply With Quote