Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 08-16-2013, 07:49 PM   #46
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I'm not seeing any attached pictures in this version of Tapatalk now, but I do see them in the free version from Amazon. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? This thread is one - http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=220217
Just loaded that thread in Tapatalk 4 and all of the images loaded for me.
hwlester is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 08:30 PM   #47
Purple Lady
Wizard
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 LTE, Nexus 7 3g, Sony PRS-950, K3 3G, Nexus 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Just loaded that thread in Tapatalk 4 and all of the images loaded for me.
I just rebooted and now I can see them again. Thanks for checking.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote