Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-13-2013, 07:17 PM   #16
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2, iPad, KindleFire and NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Is this a new pickuip line? Care to come back to my place and see my OPF files?
BWAHAHAHAHA.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:39 AM   #17
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, PRS-T1
You do realize that the opf files are different, and I don't mean structure.
In the opf file you provided, you throw all files in one folder instead of neatly structured. Other than that, some name changes (easy enough to do with rename all) and an ocassional line break thrown in is all.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 08-14-2013, 02:12 AM   #18
ibu
Addict
ibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iPhone 4S, Kobo Glo
It makes me happy, that I make you all smile

As an exceptionally gifted pickup artist I never start without wearing my shirt with the printed opf file on it.

Last night I fine tuned it again. I omitted the file extensions of the text files.
Whow! So many avariciously babes who wanted just me!
ibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:16 AM   #19
ibu
Addict
ibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipseibu can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iPhone 4S, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
You do realize that the opf files are different, and I don't mean structure.
In the opf file you provided, you throw all files in one folder instead of neatly structured.
Yes I did that consciously.
Because it's a minimal test case*.

Of course, if there are more than two pictures, I would use sub directories.
For a simple book with one single image for the cover, it's not necessary.
But of course that's a simple question of taste.

* What's really ugly in the spec is, that you cannot provide a cover without a textfile where it's embedded.
For example: Inside the GUIDE you are not allowed to declare a non text file.

Last edited by ibu; 08-14-2013 at 02:30 AM.
ibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:29 AM   #20
Turtle91
Guru
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5/iPad 1&2/Surface Pro/Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Is this a new pickuip line? Care to come back to my place and see my OPF files?

Would it work??

Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote