Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-27-2013, 02:12 PM   #1
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Red Entourage eDGE 10.1" for sale

ooookay. Apparently my post got moved without warning.

Hey, guys. I have a lightly used red Entourage eDGe for sale. This is the 10.1" ereader. I do not know what the going rate is, so make me an offer. I will be digging it out of the box it is in tomorrow, probably, and taking some photos. The screens are pristine. The case has a few dings on the corners, but otherwise it in in really good condition and everything functions. I do not have a charger for it, sadly.

Just make me an offer and we can go from there. I am in Alabama, USA, and perfectly happy to ship overseas. I can take paypal for payment.

Last edited by helf; 07-27-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: moderation moved so clarifying..
helf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:25 PM   #2
anuragsethi
anuragsethi began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge Kindle DX Graphite
$50 including shipping?
anuragsethi is offline   Reply With Quote