Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 08-28-2013, 03:28 AM   #226
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini
I don't know if its just because Copy has become more popular, its growing in leaps and bounds, but I'm finding that it is much slower than it was when I first found it. And if that pausing issue is a big one then I also will just do manual copies.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:33 AM   #227
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
I personally was very aware of the prohibition against two users accessing the Library folder at the same time, but did not realize that an upward synch to the cloud was looked at the same way.
If you want to read the thread it is here...
Hmm.. I've now read that thread. Its not a prohibition as such but is about what bad things can happen to your database if you have two different calibre's accessing the Lib at the same time. NIGHTMARE. Kovid seems to think that can and eventually will happen if you are adding to the library and the computer is syncing at the same time: even one computer. So far so good here. Various iDevices which aren't actually doing anything more than a read of the database cannot mess it up.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 08-28-2013 at 03:36 AM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #228
GeckoFriend
Fanatic
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T-1, Kindle Fire
Is anyone else having problems with copy today? I have a shortcut link to my calibre library which has worked fine for weeks. Books I added yesterday do not show up in my copy folder.

Additionally, I also cannot view my library using Firefox, only IE. Are others still having this same issue?
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:24 PM   #229
shalym
Guru
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, Kindle Fire, Kobo Aura HD
It's working fine for me--I added 4 fairly large files to my copy folder on my computer about 10 minutes ago, and they're all showing in the folder online now. Maybe something with your internet connection?

Shari

Edit to add that I am viewing my copy folders using Firefox without a problem.
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:46 PM   #230
GeckoFriend
Fanatic
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T-1, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
It's working fine for me--I added 4 fairly large files to my copy folder on my computer about 10 minutes ago, and they're all showing in the folder online now. Maybe something with your internet connection?

Shari

Edit to add that I am viewing my copy folders using Firefox without a problem.
Thanks Shari. I guess it's a problem with my account; I was hoping others were also having problems. Now to contact support and hope they are more helpful than with the Firefox problem.
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote