Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old Yesterday, 06:32 AM   #1
cicabum
Connoisseur
cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx T68
Onyx T76 Plus with Carta screen?

I've read this article http://the-digital-reader.com/2016/0...-e-ink-screen/

The Onyx T76 Plus seems an upgraded version of T68 Plus: 1gb memory, 8gb internal storage and carta eink screen. It sounds cool!

What do you think about it?
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:46 AM   #2
afainber
Connoisseur
afainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox T68 x 2 (Lynx and International)
I have one (as well as two regular T68).

The screen on the new T76 Carta clearly has a higher contrast, when placed side-by-side with my old T68. The front-light is much weaker. Everything else appears to be exactly the same.
afainber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:17 AM   #3
cicabum
Connoisseur
cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.cicabum is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by afainber View Post
I have one (as well as two regular T68).

The screen on the new T76 Carta clearly has a higher contrast, when placed side-by-side with my old T68. The front-light is much weaker. Everything else appears to be exactly the same.

Hi Afainber. Thanks a lot for your message. What about touchscreen accuracy of the T76? My T68 works well, but the touchscreen has always been the most problematic aspect, how you can see here https://youtu.be/B_2u75ofmgY
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:24 AM   #4
afainber
Connoisseur
afainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animalsafainber is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox T68 x 2 (Lynx and International)
I was lucky to have decent touch screen accuracy on my two T68 devices, but the accuracy on my T76 is even better.
afainber is offline   Reply With Quote