Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-09-2014, 05:26 PM   #1
Purple Lady
Wizard
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 LTE, Nexus 7 3g, Sony PRS-950, K3 3G, Nexus 5, Onyx Boox T68
Help!! Factory reset gives me non English menus!

I did a factory reset on my Boox T68 because I wanted to erase everything I've done, but now everything is in a foreign language. How do I get back to English?
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:13 PM   #2
Purple Lady
Wizard
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 LTE, Nexus 7 3g, Sony PRS-950, K3 3G, Nexus 5, Onyx Boox T68
I found it. What I thought was the description for the language was where I needed to tap to change the language. It doesn't help that this doesn't have the standard Android settings menu. That would have made it much easier to find.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote