Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old Yesterday, 11:52 AM   #1
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini retina, iphone5
Do Onyx offer me this?

HI all,
I have an old Sony prs T2 and now I am starting to think I have to change it.
and I want android

there is an Onyx between 6-7 inches that offer me these characteristics?
1) relatively fluid, fast and responsive not as a tablet but almost
2) dictionary off line( Dutch-Eng, Eng-Ita are the most used by me)
3) possibility to read all my notes/highlights in one "activity/fragment" whatever lenght of row they have( i read a lot of no fiction book and need to synthesize them)
4) searching trough the notes(
5) easily export highlights and notes

thanks
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote