Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
bfisher
Guru
bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Galaxy (Aldiko)
Silverlock sequel

Hi,

I noticed that Amazon is selling The Moon's Fire-Eating Daughter: A Sequel to Silverlock

amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Moons-Fire-Eat.../dp/B00BB2GNMU

amazon.ca
http://www.amazon.ca/Moons-Fire-Eati.../dp/B00BB2GNMU

Has anyone read this, and if so, can they comment on its quality relative to Silverlock?
bfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:06 PM   #2
pwalker8
Wizard
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Yep, I read it long ago and barely remember it, now. Silverlock, I've read several times, but never felt a desire to re-read the Moon's Fire Eating Daughter. It wasn't a bad book as I remember, just not a particularly memorable one, such as Silverlock was. I guess the best analogy that I can come up with going on vacation somewhere and having an incredible time, then going back there several years later, trying to recapture the magic and being disappointed.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 04:05 PM   #3
bfisher
Guru
bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Galaxy (Aldiko)
Thanks. I enjoy Silverlock and reread it about every 10 years. I'll stick with that.
bfisher is offline   Reply With Quote