Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-18-2013, 07:30 PM   #16
I_need_tts
I_need_tts began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx i62HD
Hi. I have the Acapela voices on my Apple laptop due to my disability. Whilst I am very impressed with the Ivona voice on my i62HD Angel Glow, I would love to be able to use the Acapela voices on it instead. If this is possible, could somebody tell me how to achieve this?
Many thanks. Sarah
I_need_tts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 04:11 PM   #17
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_need_tts View Post
Hi. I have the Acapela voices on my Apple laptop due to my disability. Whilst I am very impressed with the Ivona voice on my i62HD Angel Glow, I would love to be able to use the Acapela voices on it instead. If this is possible, could somebody tell me how to achieve this?
Many thanks. Sarah

It looks like the Acapela plugin has not been released yet, so it is hard to tell. But it is likely that installing it on devices purchased from Artatech will not be possible without unlocking the device (which will probably void the warranty).
janek is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 08-19-2013, 06:01 PM   #18
Kukuschi
Kukuschi began at the beginning.

Device: none
Will this be available for the R65, too?
Kukuschi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #19
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
estimated release date 3-4 weeks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
The first beta demo (rather alpha) will be available in a couple of days.
You will be able to download, install and test every voice for free, but with some limitations, though (it will remind you that you are using a demo).
Well? You wrote this in July, it's October now and I'm loosing my patience, to be frank.
janek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:36 AM   #20
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by janek View Post
Well? You wrote this in July, it's October now and I'm loosing my patience, to be frank.
Sorry, Janek. Some unexpected troubles in development of the Plugins (mainly human factor). We are still on it.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 07:29 PM   #21
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Hi Booxtor - What happened with this? I would like to try it.
I bought my M92 from your shop, so I don't have the solution that Artatech implemented, however I own the whole range of TTS products, including Acapela and lots of different voices in different languages.

Last edited by martienne; 06-26-2014 at 11:10 AM.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:24 PM   #22
docidocus
docidocus began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Since the new devices with Android are released - is there still anyone working on developement of M92? Will there be a new TTS or is it all put off? Will there be firmware updates?
docidocus is offline   Reply With Quote