Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #1
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo, iPad mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura
Recycling

Since I changed my iPhone for a new one, I'm gonna give my old 3G to my one year old grandauther. I found cute free apps from Fisher Price and I bought a casing that is chock and drool proof I can't wait to see her face when I'll give it to her next week
estelle58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:50 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim, PRS350/650, Nook Glow, PB Touch Lux 623
Aw, that sounds fun for her!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 06-14-2013, 01:13 AM   #3
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Aww, that's nice. Hard to find games for the 3G I would think.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #4
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Hard to find games for the 3G I would think.
Not at all, i got almost a dozen of them, even some in both french and english. We'll start her on the french apps (our native language) and when she's older we'll give her the english ones to help her learn english
Old 06-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #5
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
That's great then.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #6
mobilelover
Enthusiast
mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
thats a good gesture but will a 1 year old child be able to use an iPhone sounds complex for her age.
mobilelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 01:39 PM   #7
estelle58
Cat lover

some apps are very simple... on one of the apps you just tap on the screen to play a little piano or make laughing furballs appear... of course the parent has to put the phone in the protective casing and turn the phone on...
Old 06-29-2013, 12:26 PM   #8
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: Kindle3-3G, Archos 43
Most apps are "very simple."

The idea is to provide easy to understand info quickly without much thinking.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote