Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
David Chill
David Chill began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Post Pattern -- Free on April 24-25

I'd like to introduce you to my new mystery novel, Post Pattern. It's available on Amazon Kindle for the next two days.

http://www.amazon.com/Post-Pattern-ebook/dp/B00BD1Q0IQ

Post Pattern was a finalist in the St. Martin's Press contest for new private eye mystery writers.

After a football star is shot at on a California freeway, he approaches Burnside, a former college football player who has become a successful private investigator.

As Burnside unravels a complex series of baffling leads, the body count piles up. He encounters beautiful girls, wayward athletes and overworked cops on his way to cracking a case that no one else wants to touch. And Burnside is also forced to confront a betrayal from his past that hovers beneath the surface.

Set against the sun drenched backdrop of a hot Los Angeles summer, Post Pattern provides readers with a taut, engaging mystery. The novel delivers a smart, sexy plot with crackling dialogue and fascinating characters.

I hope you like it !
David Chill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:55 AM   #2
basschick
Guru
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen 3, Kindle 3 WiFi, iPod Touch with Stanza
sounds interesting. thanks
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #3
IslandBooks
IslandBooks began at the beginning.

Device: none
Downloaded, thank you and good luck with your promo!
IslandBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:57 PM   #4
David Chill
David Chill began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Post Pattern Free June 11-13

I'd like to introduce you to my novel, Post Pattern, a mystery novel that will be free from June 11-13

After a football star is shot at on a California freeway, he approaches Burnside, a former college football player who has become a successful private investigator.

As Burnside unravels a complex series of baffling leads, the body count piles up. He encounters beautiful girls, wayward athletes and overworked cops on his way to cracking a case that no one else wants to touch. And Burnside is also forced to confront a betrayal from his past that hovers beneath the surface.

Set against the sun drenched backdrop of a hot Los Angeles summer, Post Pattern provides readers with a taut, engaging mystery. The novel delivers a smart, sexy plot with crackling dialogue and fascinating characters.

http://www.amazon.com/Post-Pattern-ebook/dp/B00BD1Q0IQ
David Chill is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook, free, kindle, mystery