Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 05-19-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
purple_fishy
Zealot
purple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolatepurple_fishy is generous with chocolate

Device: Nook STR, Nook HD
Books not staying organized?

I organized my books according to series and author using Calibre. Now, when I connect my Nook STR and add more books or remove books I don't want, the organization gets a little screwy. All of my Barnes and Noble books show up first, regardless of author, title, etc. Is that normal?
purple_fishy is offline   Reply With Quote