Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 07-04-2014, 06:51 PM   #91
Ralph Sir Edward
Gentleman & Cynic
Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook/Openinkpot, CYbook 3rd gen awaiting RTF software upgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
I agree. I've been fascinated by the project since before the crowdfunding even completed. I've got two on order, and will hold out as long as I have to. Plus the 30% discount in perpetuity for original backers should come in handy down the road.

I wanted the EARL originally mostly for GPS usage while hunting. Since I backed the project, I've been keeping a very close eye on the development, and have really liked the direction the team took. Not only do I plan on using EARL for GPS, sunrise/sunset tables and radio, but I have a feeling that it may become my primary eReader as well. I know the delays are getting tough to swallow, (over a year now), but I am even more excited about the device now than I was when I originally backed the project.
Hear, Hear!!
Ralph Sir Edward is offline   Reply With Quote