Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Kindle Touch and PW
Kindle app for Android updated

Now it has a carrousel on top showing your most recent books. There are now shortcuts or a menu for on device books, docs and newstand.

I actually like it.

What do you guys think?
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:22 PM   #2
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note, Nook HD+
Just got it, but haven't played with it yet. And probably won't until I've finished Odd Apocalypse.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #3
Musashi
Zealot
Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Musashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4th Generation. Kindle Paperwhite.
A bit slow opening, but the font is more crisp now.
Musashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 03:16 PM   #4
Traciinaz
Enthusiast
Traciinaz began at the beginning.

Device: Nook STR, Motorola Xoom, Kindle Paperwhite, IPhone, Kindle Fire HDX
I like it a lot.
Traciinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:24 PM   #5
Quelch
Groupie
Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch and iPad 4 hers, Nexus 7 mine !
So how do I get it on my Nexus 7 ?
Quelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:17 AM   #6
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Kindle Touch and PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quelch View Post
So how do I get it on my Nexus 7 ?
Just update the Kindle app.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:02 PM   #7
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPad Air 2, Fire HD6
I like it as far as it goes, but there is more on my wish list:

- active table of contents (NCX navigator)
- some font selection, please
- TTS
tomsem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:45 PM   #8
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Paperwhite 1, iPad4
why do they need to know all accounts known by your device?
soondai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:32 AM   #9
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy SII
I mostly like this update, except for one annoying thing

every so often when i press back to get to the home page it takes me to the page I started reading

eg

start reading from location 500
read for an hour and get to location 1000
press back to get it to sync and return to home page, but instead of doing this it goes back to location 500
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote