Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-06-2013, 01:23 PM   #1
alicepattinson
Zealot
alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alicepattinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
My cute MiniSuit Stand Case ♥

Hi everyone, just wanted to share my new PINK case I got from Amazon. yay! Actually there's a lot of colors available. Hihihi. I got some jelly case before and it was kinda lovely but I'm more impressed with my new case now. Good thing I saw it on sale. whew! Now it's only for $7 from $23. What I really like about this is the stand feature where I don't get to hold my note when i'm lying on bed. Before, it drops on my face "most of the time" lol!! And it's sooooooo easy to hold. One con is that it doesn't have a wake/sleep function. That's it!

Oh by the way here's the link if you want to see it:
Amazon.com: MiniSuit Classic Stand Case with Handstrap for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 N5100 (Navy Blue): MP3 Players & Accessories

xoxo ♥
alicepattinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:34 PM   #2
Quelch
Zealot
Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch hers, Nexus 7 mine !
Nice case and nice picture, well done

I have a black leather case on my Nexus 7, made from goatskin, all the way from Lancashire in England

Excellent case and does have the open and shut thingo but on yours it's not much different just to push a button
Also functions as a stand similar to yours

Mainly read sci-fi and novels about the London Blitz, currently reading a detective novel set in the blitz
Plus I read a few comics

What do you read on your Samsung ?

Last edited by Quelch; 05-10-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Quelch is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast