Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 05-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #16
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(1/2/3/dx), nook, nookcolr, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Claims delivery of tomorrow, so we'll see. Just got my bogof deal in store too (terms will probably change on it this weekend, but those who were denied the lower price can benefit from emailing and complaining).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:51 PM   #17
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
OHHH, I got to pick mine up tonight. It had enough power to install 2 different updates, so now I am letting it charge overnight. I'll get to play with it tomorrow. I can't wait!!

(my own chorus line)
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast