Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-09-2013, 12:59 PM   #16
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
I have some Headphones from bose (QuietComfort 15)

Love them, noice reduction works fine, and they are the only headphones I can stand for long periods.
Only problem is that the case is rather huge.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 05-09-2013 at 01:03 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:20 PM   #17
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, T2; KPW2; iPad Mini Retina; Nooks
Very true! On the other hand it is more protective compared to a soft sleeve. What I do is keep extra batteries and an iPod Nano inside the headphone case when I travel so that's less inside my laptop bag. I wish the case were smaller, and I could toss it in my handbag however.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote