Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-30-2013, 04:20 AM   #1
ddaigle1875
ddaigle1875 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Greetings From the Bayous of Southwest Louisiana

My name is Denise and I am from Louisiana. I love our culture and the many legends and stories in my area. I recently starting writing books about them. I have three loves in my life. They are my husband of 10 years, My Dad who i take care of 24/7 and a six month old Boxer named Roux. My hobbies are reading, writing, sewing and Decorating Cakes. Its a pleasure to meet you all!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1103.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	1,006.6 KB
ID:	105139  
ddaigle1875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:36 PM   #2
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
Hello and welcome!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:52 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Denise and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:42 AM   #4
androidrooting
Enthusiast
androidrooting began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hello and Welcome to MobileRead I hope you can definitely enjoy your stay here and gain some knowledge about the forum
androidrooting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:05 AM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote