Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 04-26-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
Journier
Groupie
Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Pocket Edge and Adbobe Digital Editions

When I try to add a book from internal storage to my library on my pocket edge, I get the message Please Activate the Edge with Adobe Settings. My Edge does appear in my ADE window. When I select Authorize Computer and Device I get the following message- E_AUTH_NOT_READY and it asks me to retry. When I do, the same thing happens . Can anyone help? Thanks.
Journier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:08 PM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Have you already authorized your computer? if so, try deauthorizing your computer and try again.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2013, 02:26 PM   #3
Journier
Groupie
Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Thanks, I will try that.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:21 PM   #4
Journier
Groupie

Additional Problem

Okay, now my computer and PE are authorized, however I am unable to move my book from ADE to my device. It is Barnes and Noble. I am thinking that it may be due to the fact that the nook app is possibly incompatible with ADE now?
Old 05-01-2013, 07:46 PM   #5
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
You need to download the Nook App and once the book is downloaded you can import it into your library and read it on the e-ink side. Please see the Books section of my Resource Sticky for details:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132878
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert