Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 05-04-2013, 10:22 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 1, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
A ToC with chapter summaries: The American Claimant
A ToC with dates, and an alternate ToC with different ordering: Savage Stories of Conan

whether or not a reader might be interested in jumping to one of these from somewhere else in the book, that's not for me to decide
I guess that's more likely to happen in non-fiction (or rather non-narrative) works, though.
I'm saying to take out the contents link in the ncx if there is nothing special about the internal ToC. Only have a link to the internal ToC if there is something special about the internal ToC.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote