Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-09-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
Sayers' Whose Body?, Clouds of Witness discount (Amazon/Kobo/BN)

I stumbled upon these two Dorothy L. Sayers mysteries while browsing. The prices are lower than what I remember seeing before, except for Whose Body? which is now in the public domain. Prices given are for US dollars.

Whose Body? $0.99
Amazon US
Kobo
I don't see the same edition at Barnes and Noble, so I'm not listing it here.

Clouds of Witness $1.99
Amazon US
Kobo
Barnes & Noble
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:54 AM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMacs View Post
I stumbled upon these two Dorothy L. Sayers mysteries while browsing. The prices are lower than what I remember seeing before, except for Whose Body? which is now in the public domain. Prices given are for US dollars.

Whose Body? $0.99
Amazon US
Kobo
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/whos...=9781480417168

US Kobo links:
http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Cloud...ECw/page1.html
http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Whose...GHw/page1.html
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2013, 11:56 AM   #3
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
If you're not interested in the added illustrated bio of Sayers, Whose Body? is in the US public domain.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:28 PM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMacs View Post

Whose Body? $0.99
Amazon US
Kobo
Did anyone pick up this edition? I was wondering how the formatting is on the poems (start of 2nd chapt, not in the sample) and if the extra material is worth getting.

I have the PD edition from Feedbooks and the formatting is decent, but the poems are something of a mess (at least, I hope those two sections are supposed to be poetry).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote