Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-09-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
fuquaforlife
fuquaforlife began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Convert & autodelete the converted book after upload

Sorry if I totally missed it, but is there a setting so I can convert a book, upload the book, and then have the converted file automatically delete, so I am only left with the original? So for example:

1) I click upload to my Kindle
2) Book auto converts from epub to azw/mobi
3) Book uploads to Kindle
4) azw/mobi is deleted from my harddrive, leaving only the original epub. Would keep my HD free of dupes in different formats.

Thanks!
fuquaforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:59 PM   #2
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650
I'd love that as well!
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:31 PM   #3
fuquaforlife
fuquaforlife began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Submitted it as a feature request. Hopefully one of the coding experts can easily implement it!
fuquaforlife is offline   Reply With Quote