Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-24-2013, 02:15 PM   #1
kristalana
Enthusiast
kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle PW2, Galaxy S3
Moon+ Reader: preferred serif fonts?

I've recently installed Moon+ Reader on my SGS3, and I'm enjoying how customizable it is. My favorite app for articles and shorter fiction is Pocket, and since I adore their article view I've been trying to replicate it in Moon+ Reader. I've come pretty close, except for the font, which I've learned is FF Yoga. The serif font in Moon+ Reader is nice but not quite the same, and I guess since FF Yoga is commercial, I can't find a copy for personal use.

So I was hoping for some recommendations of serif fonts; which ones do you all like to use, or can you point me to any free ones that come close to FF Yoga? Thanks so much!
kristalana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:39 PM   #2
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Prestigio Multipad PMP7100D 10.1", Prestigio MultiPhone 4040 DUO
I understand there are sometimes font clones that canbe used for non-commercial purposes - i.e. font that were created to look similar to a certain font, like say, various fonts used in movie titles, logos and such. However, IANAL so ig would be best to check usage rights. Perhaps there's an FF Yoga clone you could use.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:59 PM   #3
kristalana
Enthusiast
kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.kristalana solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle PW2, Galaxy S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
I understand there are sometimes font clones that canbe used for non-commercial purposes - i.e. font that were created to look similar to a certain font, like say, various fonts used in movie titles, logos and such. However, IANAL so ig would be best to check usage rights. Perhaps there's an FF Yoga clone you could use.
Would that I could find one. I've done a bunch of googling and come up short, so I was hoping someone here could point me to something.
kristalana is offline   Reply With Quote