|03-26-2013, 03:40 AM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2013
Device: Kindle 4
Upgrade to v184.108.40.206: Say goodbye with commandline:KindleGen UI
KindleGen is issue by Amazon, it can convert *.epub,*.html and &*.opf to Kindle format(mobi), the converted file is best compatibility work with Kindle.But this tool only work by commandline, it's not good for operation.
The KindleGen UI is a UI for KindleGen(A fast and easy way for convertion)
KindleGen UI for Amazon KindleGen with user interface as following functions:
1. To convert epub, html, htm & opf file to mobi format automatically with double click these files.(Need set KindleGen UI as default program).
2. Automatic copy converted file into Kindle if it connect via USB port.
3. This program not only offers a fast and easy way to convert a single file, you can select a folder for batch conversion.
4. After install this program, you can Right-click the file and navigation to "Send To.." to chose KindleGen UI to start convert process.
5. You can specify a output folder to save converted files.(Put it into source file folder by default)
6. You can specify delete the source file when conversion finish.(Keep source file by default)
7. You can review the convert log by click "log" button.
|03-26-2013, 06:54 AM||#2|
The Ghost Mouse
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Norfolk, England
Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Members are reminded to exercise caution with binaries from unknown sources.
|03-27-2013, 08:26 AM||#4|
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Rosario - Santa Fe - Argentina
Device: Kindle 4 NT
Problems on Windows XP
It doesn't work on Windows XP. First it shows a message dialog with the following text: "5.1 is not a valid floating point value." and after that, the program aborts.
|03-27-2013, 08:51 AM||#5|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
You can just drag 'n' drop files right on kindlegen's icon last time I checked (if you didn't want to use Kindle Previewer for whatever reason).
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Commandline SQL question||cmkread||Library Management||4||02-26-2013 11:04 PM|
|Troubleshooting TOC fails in Kindlegen 1.1, not Kindlegen 1.0||cyberbaffled||Amazon Kindle||3||12-25-2010 05:21 PM|
|Commandline only build||plord||Calibre||11||11-27-2010 06:56 PM|