Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #1
Dustbunnie
Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Hello from Denmark

Hello everyone. I'm an old (almost 60) and crazy Danish woman. LOL I just got a Sony ST1. I wanted a ST1 and not a ST2 because ST1 can handle talking books as well.

I just love my Sony so much. I'm cronical ill and have problems reading p-books because no matter how I do it I end up with pain in my arms, shoulders and neck. With my e-book reader I can lay in bed and lean it agains a pillow. I don't have to hold it and it doesn't give me any pain.

I never had an e-book reader before or even a smartphone but I'm pretty okay with computers. I'll get it all figured out.

I hope to download some free books and to get ideas about what to read.

Dustbunnie

Last edited by Dustbunnie; 03-19-2013 at 05:32 PM.
Dustbunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 03-19-2013, 06:00 PM   #3
eReaderPerks
Addict
eReaderPerks began at the beginning.

Device: kindle kobo and nook
Welcome, Dustbunnie!

Lorie
eReaderPerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:42 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi and welcome to MobileRead. So glad you like your Sony. I am pleased with mine
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:35 AM   #5
Dustbunnie
Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Dustbunnie can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Thank you Valmore Daniels, Lorie and cassidym.

Dustbunnie
Dustbunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #6
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote