Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-13-2013, 06:14 AM   #1
Nigelinspain
Nigelinspain began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Earn Extra Money with a Sandwich Delivery Business

If you are looking to start a new business, or just want to earn some extra regular cash, then Earn Extra Money with a Sandwich Delivery Business is just the book you have been looking for.

Whether you are looking for a low start up business to give you a little extra money at the end of each month or something that will provide you with a full-time income - whilst only working part-time hours - then this is definitely a business you will want to look into.

A sandwich delivery business is venture you can actually build up to a fully-fledged outside catering company. Whether you want to start a door to door or made to order sandwich business, all the information needed is covered in my book along with the Pros and Cons of each.

I have run a successful sandwich delivery business for many years and in my book I explain exactly how to set up and run one for yourself.

Reading my book you will learn:

How to research your area

What licenses and permits you will need . . .

. . . and how to go about getting them

How to calculate your profit margin

What items you will need to get started

How to start and run either a Door to door, or Made to order sandwich business

How to keep a record of sales and expenditure

Plus, I even give you a list of tried and tested sandwich recipes, along with recipes for soups and cakes too.

Available on Kindle US at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BNAQCMQ
and UK at https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00BNAQCMQ
Nigelinspain is offline   Reply With Quote