Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 04-06-2008, 01:18 PM   #1
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle DX, JBC, Onyx M92
Will get an iLiad - general howto available?

I´m proud to say that I have ordered an Iliad.

Now I want to tweak it after my imagination.

I have searched through the forum for a firststarter tweak guide (install third player apps, shell access and so on).

There are articles for some topics, but I´m missing (or haven´t found) a general portal posting where the steps are chronological written?
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:48 PM   #2
axel77
Fanatic
axel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-books

Device: iliad
I'd be working on something like this, if I would have to work less
axel77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 04-06-2008, 03:03 PM   #3
-Thomas-
Addict
-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.-Thomas- once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iRex iLiad v2
Another iLiad user

Have a look at the "sticky" threads in this forum: The absolute n00b guide to installing applications is a detailled description how to get third-party apps up and running, and Things you can do with your iLiad is an overview of available third-party software with links to the corresponding threads (a little outdated, last update was november last year)

I also suggest a look at the wiki page, there's some FAQ there too.

Have fun with your new device!
-Thomas- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #4
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle DX, JBC, Onyx M92
Thanks

I will inform you about my progress ;o).
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote