Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-10-2013, 10:49 PM   #1
jennlynn
jennlynn , Klaatu Barada Niktu!jennlynn , Klaatu Barada Niktu!jennlynn , Klaatu Barada Niktu!jennlynn , Klaatu Barada Niktu!jennlynn , Klaatu Barada Niktu!jennlynn , Klaatu Barada Niktu!jennlynn , Klaatu Barada Niktu!jennlynn , Klaatu Barada Niktu!jennlynn , Klaatu Barada Niktu!jennlynn , Klaatu Barada Niktu!jennlynn , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I'm Finally a Member!

Thanks for this amazing site. I've browsed it on occasion (mainly for ebook related stuff) over the past year or so. Tonight when my ereader (Sony PRS-T1) got testy, I knew exactly where to turn and had it fixed up in no time. So I decided it's high time I became a member.

As for me, I'm an avid reader (big surprise here!) and particularly love children's literature. This winter I've been making my way through Alexander McCall-Smith's "No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency" series - so nice to read about the warmth of Botswana in the midst of a Quebec winter!

I'm also a computer teacher/trainer and am currently giving workshops on ebooks at two local libraries. I've recommended your site to the librarians there.

I'm also on Goodreads ... but am sadly out of date. I have to update my reading since January. Another one of those things on my to-do list.

Thanks again for your great site.
jennlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:06 AM   #2
eReaderPerks
Addict
eReaderPerks began at the beginning.

Device: kindle kobo and nook
Welcome to MR!

Lorie
eReaderPerks is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 03-11-2013, 08:39 AM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:11 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi jennlynn and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:01 PM   #6
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Welcome to MR. I loved The No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency series too.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote