Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 03-07-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
SherryP
SherryP began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox
Want To Remove My Enitre Library

I have been organizing my ebooks on my laptop and would like to remove them completely from my Kobo Vox and reinstall them. Is there a way to get rid of all the books at once on the Vox so that I can put the fixed ones back in? I put all my books thru calibre so that they all had covers and metadata and the propoer authors were listed. Now i want to put the fixed ones onto my Vox but need to remove the old versons first. I have about 800 books on my Vox so going one by one would take a long time. Any ideas?
SherryP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:56 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Have you tried attaching the device to your computer and then using Calibre to delete them (use device view).
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
kobo vox, library