Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 03-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Trouble with B&N's servers today?

I'm connected fine, but nothing is downloading to my nook color or to my STR.

It appears to be just hanging.

I had a number of Apps that needed updating.

Anyway, nothing is happening.

Anyone else having problems today downloading owned content?

ADDED: This resulted after having done a sync.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-02-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Touch and Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I'm connected fine, but nothing is downloading to my nook color or to my STR.

It appears to be just hanging.

I had a number of Apps that needed updating.

Anyway, nothing is happening.

Anyone else having problems today downloading owned content?

ADDED: This resulted after having done a sync.

Don
According to several messages on the B&N forum B&N seems to have server problems today.

Edit: Just saw this:
http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/...rticle-id/1611
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:53 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you for the information.

I googled this, but didn't find anything.

Again, thank you. --- At least, I now know I haven't entered an alternate universe!

Don
Old 03-02-2013, 06:34 PM   #4
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, H2O
I received an error when I purchased a book stating that the transaction couldn't be completed, but it worked when I tried a second time.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:06 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

All my apps were updated and everything now downloaded.

It appears as if their servers have been updated.

Don