Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-20-2016, 12:29 PM   #1
encol
Zealot
encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 5.7.4.1
can't mount fs back to ro

I think i did something strange on my PW3: i changed fs to rw to do some tests but, when i try to go back to ro, i get:
Code:
root@kindle:root> mntroot ro
system: I mntroot:def:Making root filesystem read-only
mount: / is busy
system: E mntroot:def:Re-mounting root filesystem failed
Also a reboot does not help.
What can be?
encol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 01:02 PM   #2
geekmaster
Grand Sorcerer
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles,Nooks,etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by encol View Post
I think i did something strange on my PW3: i changed fs to rw to do some tests but, when i try to go back to ro, i get:
Code:
root@kindle:root> mntroot ro
system: I mntroot:def:Making root filesystem read-only
system: E mntroot:def:Re-mounting root filesystem failed
Also a reboot does not help.
What can be?
What tests? Did you install or change anything? Did you fill the root partition with a "test" file so the OS cannot write there now?

If you did create a file on root while rw, try removing it.

As a last resort, from diags SSH (CRP to get there), you could rewrite (dd) a new rootfs to main, after extracting it from an update file you can download from amazon.
geekmaster is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 06-20-2016, 01:09 PM   #3
encol
Zealot
encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I simply replaced a png in the /usr/share/webkit-1.0/pillow/assets folder to see if something changes in the title bar, but i then restored the original png

Last edited by encol; 06-20-2016 at 01:12 PM.
Old 06-20-2016, 01:46 PM   #4
knc1
Ex- Helpdesk Junkie
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nothing KV or newer, not interested.
Quote:
I simply replaced a png in the /usr/share/webkit-1.0/pillow/assets folder to see if something changes in the title bar, but i then restored the original png
The reboot should have 'fixed' the problem.

Was the png (any of the three, the original, the replacement and/or the replaced original open?).

See if:
Code:
lsof
is installed on your kindle, perhaps filter the output with grep and the name of the file.

Also -
Is your current directory / ? (I can read the prompt you quoted - but check anyway)
That will hold it 'busy' - just cd away from /

Did your tests include starting any program(s)?
The reboot should have fixed that also, unless you messed with the initialization files.

In fact -
The reboot should have completed with / being set to ro without the need to change it to ro after the reboot.
unless, again, somebody was messing with the init files and/or the scripts they call.

Is the:
/usr/share/webkit-1.0/pillow/assets
directory even on the same file system as / ?
check that also.
Code:
stat / usr/share/webkit-1.0/pillow/assets
Compare the device major/minor of both

Last edited by knc1; 06-20-2016 at 01:58 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 02:31 PM   #5
encol
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
The reboot should have 'fixed' the problem.

Was the png (any of the three, the original, the replacement and/or the replaced original open?).

See if:
Code:
lsof
is installed on your kindle, perhaps filter the output with grep and the name of the file.
lsof is installed, i greped with the name of the file, but returns nothing.

Quote:
Also -
Is your current directory / ? (I can read the prompt you quoted - but check anyway)
That will hold it 'busy' - just cd away from /
i changed to /mnt/us/documents... same error

Quote:
Did your tests include starting any program(s)?
The reboot should have fixed that also, unless you messed with the initialization files.
i only called:
Code:
lipc-set-prop com.lab126.pillow customDialog '{"name": "default_status_bar"}'
no changes to initialization files

Quote:
Is the:
/usr/share/webkit-1.0/pillow/assets
directory even on the same file system as / ?
check that also.
Code:
stat / usr/share/webkit-1.0/pillow/assets
Compare the device major/minor of both
they're in the same file system

EDIT:
i noted a zero-sized MNTUS_EXEC file in /
it's normal?

Last edited by encol; 06-20-2016 at 02:34 PM.
Old 06-20-2016, 04:59 PM   #6
encol
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Then what was the point of mounting it rw?

If you cannot find out what changed to break it, you can restore the rootfs with an image from an update. CRP, diags, ssh, dd. At least it can still boot as-is. It could be worse.
maybe it isn't worth dd-ing rootfs for this...
i'll keep my writable fs for now
Old 06-20-2016, 11:19 PM   #7
knc1
Ex- Helpdesk Junkie
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
lsof is installed, i greped with the name of the file, but returns nothing.

i changed to /mnt/us/documents... same error

i only called:
Code:
lipc-set-prop com.lab126.pillow customDialog '{"name": "default_status_bar"}'
no changes to initialization files

they're in the same file system

EDIT:
i noted a zero-sized MNTUS_EXEC file in /
it's normal?
It is required to run executable from USB storage.
Old 06-20-2016, 11:20 PM   #8
knc1
Ex- Helpdesk Junkie

read the mntroot script carefully - lab126 might have screwed it up.
Old 06-20-2016, 11:26 PM   #9
geekmaster
Grand Sorcerer
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And from SSH, you should be able to just do a "mount -o ro" command (with more params) just like the mntroot script does. Though if it comes back rebooting, that is confuzzling...
Old 06-20-2016, 11:31 PM   #10
knc1
Ex- Helpdesk Junkie

Quote:
And from SSH, you should be able to just do a "mount -o ro" command (with more params) just like the mntroot script does. Though if it comes back rebooting, that is confuzzling...
And if that comes back a "/ busy" -
Then Lab126 changed (and screwed up) their 'pivot root' code in the initramfs scripting.
Old 06-21-2016, 05:01 AM   #11
encol
Zealot

Quote:
the mntroot script simply does a
Code:
/bin/mount -o remount,ro /
same result from SSH
Old 06-21-2016, 07:41 AM   #12
knc1
Ex- Helpdesk Junkie

cut and paste the output of:
Code:
mount
please
Old 06-21-2016, 10:48 AM   #13
encol
Zealot

Quote:
cut and paste the output of:
Code:
mount
please
Here it is:
Code:
rootfs on / type rootfs (rw)
/dev/root on / type ext3 (rw,noatime,nodiratime,barrier=0,data=writeback)
none on /proc type proc (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
none on /sys type sysfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
tmpfs on /dev type tmpfs (rw,relatime,mode=755)
tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw,relatime)
devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,relatime,gid=5,mode=620)
tmpfs on /var type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=32768k)
/dev/loop/2 on /usr/share/X11/xkb type cramfs (ro,noatime,nodiratime)
/dev/loop/3 on /usr/java/lib/fonts type cramfs (ro,noatime,nodiratime)
/dev/loop/4 on /etc/kdb.src type cramfs (ro,noatime,nodiratime)
/dev/loop/5 on /usr/lib/locale type cramfs (ro,noatime,nodiratime)
/dev/loop/6 on /usr/share/keyboard type cramfs (ro,noatime,nodiratime)
/dev/mmcblk0p3 on /var/local type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,barrier=0,data=writeback)
/dev/loop/0 on /mnt/base-us type vfat (rw,noexec,noatime,nodiratime,fmask=0000,dmask=0000,allow_utime=0022,codepage=cp437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,utf8,errors=remount-ro)
fsp on /mnt/us type fuse.fsp (rw,nosuid,nodev,noatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,allow_other)
tmpfs on /chroot/dev/log (deleted) type tmpfs (rw,relatime,mode=755)
tmpfs on /chroot/dev/random type tmpfs (rw,relatime,mode=755)
tmpfs on /chroot/dev/urandom type tmpfs (rw,relatime,mode=755)
tmpfs on /chroot/dev/shm type tmpfs (rw,relatime)
none on /chroot/sys type sysfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
tmpfs on /chroot/var/cache type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=32768k)
tmpfs on /chroot/var/lock type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=32768k)
tmpfs on /chroot/var/run type tmpfs (rw,relatime,size=32768k)
/dev/loop/4 on /chroot/etc/kdb.src type cramfs (ro,noatime,nodiratime)
/dev/mmcblk0p3 on /chroot/var/local type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,barrier=0,data=writeback)
fsp on /chroot/mnt/us type fuse.fsp (rw,nosuid,nodev,noatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,allow_other)
none on /chroot/proc type proc (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)
/dev/root on /chroot/etc/fonts type ext3 (rw,noatime,nodiratime,barrier=0,data=writeback)
/dev/root on /chroot/etc/gtk-2.0 type ext3 (rw,noatime,nodiratime,barrier=0,data=writeback)
/dev/root on /chroot/etc/pango type ext3 (rw,noatime,nodiratime,barrier=0,data=writeback)
/dev/root on /chroot/etc/resolv.d type ext3 (rw,noatime,nodiratime,barrier=0,data=writeback)
/dev/root on /chroot/usr/share type ext3 (rw,noatime,nodiratime,barrier=0,data=writeback)
/dev/root on /chroot/usr/ssl type ext3 (rw,noatime,nodiratime,barrier=0,data=writeback)
/dev/loop/6 on /chroot/usr/share/keyboard type cramfs (ro,noatime,nodiratime)
/dev/loop/3 on /chroot/usr/java/lib/fonts type cramfs (ro,noatime,nodiratime)
/dev/loop/2 on /chroot/usr/share/X11/xkb type cramfs (ro,noatime,nodiratime)
/dev/root on /chroot/usr/lib/pango type ext3 (rw,noatime,nodiratime,barrier=0,data=writeback)
/dev/loop/5 on /chroot/usr/lib/locale type cramfs (ro,noatime,nodiratime)
Old 06-21-2016, 11:13 AM   #14
geekmaster
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Here it is:
Code:
/dev/root on / type ext3 (rw,noatime,nodiratime,barrier=0,data=writeback)
The "mount" command on my PW3 gives this:
Code:
/dev/root on / type ext3 (ro,noatime,nodiratime,barrier=0,data=writeback)
Notice that rootfs is 'rw' like yours, but '/dev/root' is different.

Because TWO things are mounted on '/', try remounting '/dev/root' instead. That may also explain why the mntroot script fails -- it only tries to remount the FIRST '/', which is always busy. It should probably remount the device instead of the shared mountpoint.

But the real question is WHY rebooting continues to mount it 'rw'. The answer probably hides in an upstart script, perhaps triggered by some persistent residue from the first time you remounted it.

Last edited by geekmaster; 06-21-2016 at 05:06 PM.
Old 06-21-2016, 11:44 AM   #15
encol
Zealot

Code:
root@kindle:extensions> /bin/mount -o remount,ro /dev/root
my upstart folder contains (ordered by time reversed):

Code:
root@kindle:extensions> ll -rt /etc/upstart/

3 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        2.1K Apr 17 20:24 mzforce2
   3 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        2.1K Apr 17 20:24 mzforce
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         302 Apr 17 20:24 mx_setup.conf
   4 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        3.0K Apr 17 20:24 mx_monitor.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         343 Apr 17 20:24 mx_cleanup.conf
   2 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.4K Apr 17 20:24 mx.conf
   2 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.6K Apr 17 20:24 mwifis.conf
   3 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        2.3K Apr 17 20:24 mwifim.conf
   2 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.1K Apr 17 20:24 mwifid.conf
   1 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root         191 Apr 17 20:24 mwhiskey_button
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         188 Apr 17 20:24 mwfmupdate.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         327 Apr 17 20:24 mwebreader.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root          98 Apr 17 20:24 mwandwrapper.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         819 Apr 17 20:24 mwand.conf
   2 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        1.8K Apr 17 20:24 mwan
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         335 Apr 17 20:24 mvolumd.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         629 Apr 17 20:24 mvnc.conf
  10 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        9.1K Apr 17 20:24 muserstore
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         354 Apr 17 20:24 musbnetd.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         499 Apr 17 20:24 musbnet-autostart.conf
   5 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        4.1K Apr 17 20:24 mupstart_functions
   1 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root         626 Apr 17 20:24 mtouch
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         237 Apr 17 20:24 mtodo.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         268 Apr 17 20:24 mtmpfs_scan.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         231 Apr 17 20:24 mtmd.conf
   2 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.0K Apr 17 20:24 mtestd.conf
   2 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.4K Apr 17 20:24 msystem_setup_after_shpm.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         327 Apr 17 20:24 msystem_setup.conf
   2 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.6K Apr 17 20:24 msystem_monitor.conf
   2 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.5K Apr 17 20:24 msystem_cramfs_loopbacks.conf
   5 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        4.8K Apr 17 20:24 msystem.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         393 Apr 17 20:24 msyslog.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         498 Apr 17 20:24 mstored.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         229 Apr 17 20:24 mstackdumpd.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         397 Apr 17 20:24 msshd.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         502 Apr 17 20:24 msplash.conf
   1 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root         655 Apr 17 20:24 msplash
  18 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       16.6K Apr 17 20:24 mshutdown_special
   3 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        2.6K Apr 17 20:24 mshutdown_showimage
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         754 Apr 17 20:24 mshutdown_modes
   4 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        3.2K Apr 17 20:24 mshutdown.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         500 Apr 17 20:24 mscanner.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         472 Apr 17 20:24 mrecevent.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         215 Apr 17 20:24 mrcm.conf
   2 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.3K Apr 17 20:24 mprintklogs.conf
   5 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        5.0K Apr 17 20:24 mprereg.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         385 Apr 17 20:24 mpowerd.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         298 Apr 17 20:24 mpoll_daemons.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         528 Apr 17 20:24 mpillow.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         401 Apr 17 20:24 mphd.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         238 Apr 17 20:24 motav3.conf
   4 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        3.4K Apr 17 20:24 mota-update.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         266 Apr 17 20:24 mnetwork.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         303 Apr 17 20:24 mmonitor_wand_threads.conf
   4 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        3.1K Apr 17 20:24 mmonitor_functions
   2 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.2K Apr 17 20:24 mmodules.conf
   5 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        4.3K Apr 17 20:24 mmesquite_functions
   3 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        2.3K Apr 17 20:24 mmesquite_copy
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         266 Apr 17 20:24 mmcsd.conf
  10 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        9.6K Apr 17 20:24 mmakexconfig
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         320 Apr 17 20:24 mlipcd.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         667 Apr 17 20:24 mlibc_err_patterns.txt
   5 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        4.1K Apr 17 20:24 mlangpicker.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         252 Apr 17 20:24 mlab126_gui_setup.conf
   2 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.2K Apr 17 20:24 mlab126_gui_monitor.conf
   3 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        2.5K Apr 17 20:24 mlab126_gui.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         180 Apr 17 20:24 mlab126.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         142 Apr 17 20:24 mkindle.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         173 Apr 17 20:24 mkfxreader.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         279 Apr 17 20:24 mkb.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         462 Apr 17 20:24 mivona_ttsd.conf
   2 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        1.2K Apr 17 20:24 minit.sh
   2 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        1.8K Apr 17 20:24 mhaptics
  17 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root       15.4K Apr 17 20:24 mfunctions
   5 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        4.9K Apr 17 20:24 mframework_setup.conf
   2 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.5K Apr 17 20:24 mframework.conf
   6 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        6.0K Apr 17 20:24 mframework
   3 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        2.4K Apr 17 20:24 mfirsttime
   7 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        6.7K Apr 17 20:24 mfilesystems_var_local.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         551 Apr 17 20:24 mfilesystems_userstore.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         609 Apr 17 20:24 mfilesystems_setup.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         202 Apr 17 20:24 mfilesystems.conf
   1 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root         511 Apr 17 20:24 menv
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         253 Apr 17 20:24 mdynconfig.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         236 Apr 17 20:24 mdpmd.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         223 Apr 17 20:24 mdmld.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         317 Apr 17 20:24 mdisplay.conf
   5 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        4.2K Apr 17 20:24 mdisplay
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         362 Apr 17 20:24 mdevcap.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         996 Apr 17 20:24 mdbus.conf
   3 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        2.1K Apr 17 20:24 mcyttsp
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         270 Apr 17 20:24 mcron.conf
   2 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.0K Apr 17 20:24 mconsole.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         717 Apr 17 20:24 mcmd.conf
   3 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        2.8K Apr 17 20:24 mchroot.conf
  12 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       11.8K Apr 17 20:24 mbundlefuncs
   3 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        3.0K Apr 17 20:24 mblanket_functions
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         281 Apr 17 20:24 mbattery.conf
   4 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        3.7K Apr 17 20:24 mbattery
   2 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.9K Apr 17 20:24 masr_setup.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         253 Apr 17 20:24 marchive.conf
   2 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.0K Apr 17 20:24 mappmgrd.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         448 Apr 17 20:24 macxmgrd.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         181 Apr 17 20:24 mwfmdelete.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         180 Apr 17 20:24 mtouch.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         239 Apr 17 20:24 motaupd.conf
   2 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root        1.5K Apr 17 20:24 mmigrate_db.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         744 Apr 17 20:24 mearly_progress.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         387 Apr 17 20:24 mdeviced.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         107 Apr 17 20:24 mcontentpackd.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         710 Apr 17 20:24 mcontentpack_fonts_dependency.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         848 Apr 17 20:24 masr.conf
   4 -rw-rw-r--    1 root     root        3.2K May 15 00:23 mbridge.conf
   4 -rwxrwxr-x    1 root     root        3.3K May 28 14:14 musbnet.conf
   2 -rwxrwxr-x    1 root     root        1.8K May 28 14:14 musbnet-preinit.conf
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         246 Jun 15 18:35 mdebrick.conf
   1 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root         629 Jun 15 18:35 mdebrick
   1 -rw-r--r--    1 root     root         871 Jun 15 18:38 mcowardsdebrick.conf
as i see from the dates, the only scripts changed/added are the last six, which are not my stuff