Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-05-2013, 01:33 AM   #1
Hypernova
Hyperreader
Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Current: Boox Leaf2 (broken) Past: H2O, Kindle PW1, DXG;Pocketbook 360
Kindle DX Graphite (DXG) - Used - 140USD Shipped

I'm selling my used Kindle DXG. The device is fully functional and has been in active service until now.

There are scratches on the back and two bad spots on the screen. Please take a look at the attached pictures. You can see the bad spots near the beginning of the abstract in the picture. Personally these did not bother me at all while I'm reading. I intentionally choose the relatively blank page so you can see it clearly. There is no crack.

I have the original box and charger. The documents should still all there I believe. I do not have the original USB cable with me, so you'll get the cable that came with my new Paperwhite instead.

If you're curious why I'm selling, I'm getting a Surface Pro which will take the PDF reading duty and brought a new Paperwhite for other reading so I'm retiring this DXG.

Thanks for reading.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1326.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	791.7 KB
ID:	100698   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1327.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	719.2 KB
ID:	100699  

Last edited by Hypernova; 05-21-2014 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Tweak the description as discussed below.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:26 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
The device is "functioning probably...." ?????????????

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2013, 01:36 PM   #3
Hypernova
Hyperreader
Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
The device is "functioning probably...." ?????????????

Don
Did I say something weird? I tried to say that it works fine. It can do anything a new device can, just that the physical hardware is not perfect, as described afterward.

Do you have a suggestion on what I should change that sentence to?
Old 02-05-2013, 01:49 PM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
Did I say something weird? I tried to say that it works fine. It can do anything a new device can, just that the physical hardware is not perfect, as described afterward.

Do you have a suggestion on what I should change that sentence to?
Maybe you meant, "functioning properly" or "fully functional"?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:51 PM   #5
Hypernova
Hyperreader

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Maybe you meant, "functioning properly" or "fully functional"?
Sounds good. Will edit right after this.
Advert