Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
RossArrySMS
RossArrySMS began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile New Science-Fiction eBook

Hi there! I'm Ross and I'm 16. I've recently published my first science-fiction novel to Amazon Kindle, called Zodiac : Alpha Fleet. It's part of a trilogy I'm working on. I've enrolled it with KDP Select and it's on free promotion for the next two days! I'd appreciate it greatly if you'd go and check it out.
Thanks!

Ross

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zodiac-Alpha...e_p_img_2_6971
RossArrySMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:56 PM   #2
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Ipod Touch 2G, iPod Touch 4G, iPad, Kobo
Grabbed it!

Here is the link to the US Store: http://www.amazon.com/Zodiac-Alpha-S...3A+Alpha+Fleet
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote