Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
polbit
Connoisseur
polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle HDX 8.9, Yoga 2 Pro
Question Next Issue app on HDX 8.9"

Can someone tell me if the Next Issue app works on the HDX 8.9"? I've replaced all my Amazon magazine subscriptions with Next Issue but use Kindle for everything else. I want to replace my CM-loaded Nook HD+ with the new HDX but don't want to loose the ability to ready my magazines...
polbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:52 PM   #2
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
You can buy the HDX 8.9 2013, try the Next Issue app and then return it to Amazon if it doesn't work. They give you 30 days to return it.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:26 PM   #3
polbit
Connoisseur
polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.polbit is faster than slow light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
You can buy the HDX 8.9 2013, try the Next Issue app and then return it to Amazon if it doesn't work. They give you 30 days to return it.
Or I could just ask on the forum in case somebody has done it successfully or not and save the hassle for me and Amazon
Old 12-18-2013, 12:50 AM   #4
beckywc
Addict
beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beckywc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini w/Retina, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, & Asus Transformer
I have the next issue app on my hdx 7" with out any problems.
beckywc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 04:22 AM   #5
polbit
Connoisseur

Thanks, got my HDX 8.9" and sure enough, the app works great, in fact much better and faster than on my Windows 8.1 convertible...