Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-16-2013, 02:59 AM   #1
Andrewzy
Andrewzy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Problem with archiving in Periodicals back issues folder

I have Calibre installed on two machines. On one of them, when I download newspapers etc. using a series of recipes, earlier copies of the newspapers and journals are moved to the Periodicals Back Issues folder. On the other machine - which I use most of the time - they just stay in the root menu and I have to delete them individually. I only rarely run the first machine at present.

I assume that there's a setting in the first machine that's not replicated on the second (even though the recipies are the same on both) and I can't figure out what it is. I'd be very grateful for any help with this. I've searched the forums and can't see anything relevant but my apologies if I've missed something obvious, which I expect I have!
Andrewzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:21 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
output format has to be mobi and output profile set to kindle.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2013, 05:59 AM   #3
Andrewzy
Andrewzy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
OK, many thanks for replying so quickly, as ever, Govid.
Andrewzy is offline   Reply With Quote