Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-04-2013, 12:49 PM   #1
johneverson
Enthusiast
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
Amazon put TWO of my novels on sale in its 100 Kindle Books list this month!

Every month, Amazon (in its mysterious Amazonian way), picks 100 books to put on sale in various genres and then features them on a 100 Kindle Books for $3.99 or Less list -- and this month, under the Mysteries & Thrillers section, they are featuring my 2nd and 3rd mass market novels for Leisure Books -- SACRIFICE and THE 13TH! And they've put them on sale for just $2.99! I hope some MobileReaders will check them out!

You can see the Mysteries and Thrillers list of featured titles here (scroll down to see my titles):
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...6171&plgroup=4

SACRIFICE, follows Joe Kieran, a reporter, and Alex, a young girl who can see ghosts, as they race to track down Ariana, a sexy serial killer who is working her way across the country performing a cycle of erotic sacrifices. If she completes her ritual, she'll open the door to our world to a race of succubic demons.

The direct link to the novel on Amazon is here:
http://www.amazon.com/Sacrifice-ebook/dp/B00280LOVO/

THE 13TH, follows David Shale, a young cyclist training to make the Olympic team. When he visits his aunt in the hills for the summer to train, he finds that an old abandoned resort hotel (with a checkered past) has reopened outside of town as a private asylum... for pregnant women. When women begin disappearing from the surrounding area, including David's new girlfriend, he finds himself thrust into the role of amateur detective, alongside rookie cop Christy Sorensen. Something sinister is going on at the new Castle House Lodge Asylum. Something behind the door to the basement... the door with the red X...

The direct link to the novel on Amazon is here:
http://www.amazon.com/The-13th-ebook/dp/B00390BEDK/

johneverson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:15 AM   #2
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I've read a few of your books, so I think I'll try Sacrifice, it's one I haven't read yet.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:18 AM   #3
johneverson
Enthusiast
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
Thanks!

Thanks for posting and for checking SACRIFICE out! Do let me know what you think when you read it.
johneverson is offline   Reply With Quote