Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-11-2013, 11:59 AM   #1
manawydan
Connoisseur
manawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toys

Device: none
Question Switch author <-> title with 1 click?

This is one of the actions I probably use the most regarding metadata - switching author and title.

I guess it is not possible to make a custom button/link for the menue bar to do this for marked books with just one click, is it?
Is there another way to do it faster then going to "edit metadata"?
Maybe add it to the top of the context menu?
manawydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:53 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by manawydan View Post
This is one of the actions I probably use the most regarding metadata - switching author and title.

I guess it is not possible to make a custom button/link for the menue bar to do this for marked books with just one click, is it?
Is there another way to do it faster then going to "edit metadata"?
Maybe add it to the top of the context menu?
You can select All books this this problem, then use Bulk Mode Metadata edit to fix them with 2 clicks (Tick the swap A<=>T box, OK )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2013, 08:11 AM   #3
manawydan
Connoisseur
manawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toysmanawydan shares his or her toys

Device: none
Well yes I know.
I am looking for a faster way though.
manawydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:25 AM   #4
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Hey I can do it in no clicks:

With your books marked (selected)
Press E,
ALT+S
SPACEBAR
ENTER

But I know that's not what you want.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote