Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-08-2013, 07:11 AM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5 Paperwhite
Does the Kindle Paperwhite auto lighting

I have noticed that when I take my paper white into a dim room of my home it will glow. Does the paper white automatically set the light to a low level when I take it into a dim room?
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:22 AM   #2
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
The light is actually ALWAYS on.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:27 AM   #3
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5 Paperwhite
So when I walk into the dim room it simply shows up better. Hmm, never thought of that.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:08 AM   #4
omega34
Enthusiast
omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
So when I walk into the dim room it simply shows up better. Hmm, never thought of that.
Pretty much. There is no auto lighting feature on the Paperwhite and since the light is always on, it will look good in dim rooms and not be noticeable in the daylight.
omega34 is offline   Reply With Quote