Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 12-14-2015, 02:09 PM   #1
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 70 eReaders/Tablets
iRex 800, iRex 1000 cases?

I've been trying to find somewhere online that is currently selling cases for the iRex DR800, and the iRex DR1000, but I am unable to find any for sale. Is anyone aware of somewhere that might sell them?
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 02:17 AM   #2
Jmirko
Collector in denial
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyspider View Post
I've been trying to find somewhere online that is currently selling cases for the iRex DR800, and the iRex DR1000, but I am unable to find any for sale. Is anyone aware of somewhere that might sell them?
I was looking for such cases a few years ago, and found nothing especially made for these devices - no wonder, they have been out of production for years. Fortunately, there are a lot of generic tablet cases out there - you just need to make sure to get the right size.
The DR1000 is the trickier one, but I found one that fits perfectly:

http://www.mline.com/epages/mlineB2C...ectID=22011932

Other generic cases made for 12-inch tablets might fit, too.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 12-16-2015, 12:01 PM   #3
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 70 eReaders/Tablets
I figured that they would be hard if not impossible to find, but it never occurred to me that I might able to use another devices' case. Thanks for the suggestion.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote